We will be officially closing our doors as of April 16, 2016 and we are not scheduling any new work.
For those that have made album orders, we will still be working on wrapping those up as soon as possible. We have always run our business with a high degree of integrity and we will be fulfilling all of our outstanding obligations. For those of you that have not made your album orders or still have print credits, we ask that you make your orders by May 31, 2016. We will be fulfilling the orders as a first come first serve basis. There are over a dozen outstanding orders so this will take awhile.
If you would like to purchase a Low-Res Drive (printable up to 4×6) or a High-Res Drive (printable up to 11×14). These will be discounted over 60%. Low-Res Drive = $150 and High-Res Drive = $300. Subject to availability.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Have you ever just had one of days or weeks? Here is the the timeline for the week:
January 17th weather prediction for the 23rd is light afternoon snow.
January 18th weather prediction for the 23rd is still light afternoon snow.
January 19th weather prediction for the 23rd is starting to change, if the front moves with may get more than a few inches. Bogey’s calls the couple and asks about possibly moving the wedding to Friday the 22nd. All of the professionals are called to see if they are available on the 22nd.
January 20th weather prediction for the 23rd changes to heavy snow and high winds. Possible accumulations up to 12″s. The decision is made to change the date.
January 23rd the snow comes in heavy, the area is covered in 20″ to 30″ of snow. Thanks to everyone who changed their schedule to make Max & Jen’s day.
Other professionals that helped made the day great:
Venue & Caterer – Bogey’s Club and Cafe
DJ – First Class Entertainment
Florist – Heart of Gold Florist
Be sure to check back to Max & Jen’s Wedding Gallery on our Proofing page.